12th – 13th May 2017, ExCel London
Cherwell Laboratories will be exhibiting at The Clinical Pharmacy Congress which is being held on May 12th and 13th at ExCel, London.
The Clinical Pharmacy Congress is the largest gathering for the clinical pharmacy profession held in the UK. If you work in, or have an interest with clinical pharmacy – you need to be there!
Here is what is on offer at Congress 2017:
- Advanced education, across 9 conference streams including Keynote, Leadership, Clinical, Medicines Optimisation, Innovation & Technology, Strategy and Policy Forum, Clinical Pharmaceutics and Technical Services and the brand new Changing Careers theatre (all with lunch symposia to give you free food). Please click here for the 2017 programme
- The NEW for 2017 ‘Changing Careers’ stream offers pharmacy professionals at any level, the chance to consider alternative careers and you can hear from those who have done it!
- A world-class faculty of speakers led by Dr Bruce Warner from NHS England amongst others from the Department of Health and NHS England.
- 150 suppliers covering pharmaceuticals, dispensary equipment, specials and technology, all eager to help you deliver better patient care and better patient outcomes. Please click here for the 2017 exhibitor list
- Share best practice in the Poster Zone and celebrate the Best of Clinical Pharmacy Awards winners.
- Free networking drinks and plenty of opportunities to catch up with colleagues, alumni friends and professional peers.
You can register to attend on the CPC website. If you attend the event, make sure you visit us on stand A49.